Subject: [amos-list] MrE Games
From: Steve Eaborn <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 17:04:13 +0100

From: Steve Eaborn <[email-masked]>

I've released a few games onto aminet with Amos source if anyone's
interested.

You can find them in game/misc

or use this link:

http://ftp.uni-paderborn.de/aminet/dirs/aminet/game/misc/MrE.lha

BTW, anyone know what's wrong with the UK mirror of Aminet. I haven't been
able to connect for a while now.

Cheers,
    Steve.

--------------------------- ONElist Sponsor ----------------------------

ONElist members are using Shared Files in great ways!
http://www.onelist.com
Are you?  If not, see our homepage for details.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html